My photo
I love fashion and make up. This blog will be filled with my take on trends, product reviews, outfits, and quirky things in between! Be sure to check back weekly. I hope you found this blog interesting! xoxoLovexoxo, Amber Hope

Saturday, March 26, 2011

AHOY THERE!


So everyone knows nautical is very in this season! Tea Accessories has found a unique way of making this trend even better. Tea Accessories is an awesome web store that designs and hand makes wonderful nautical inspired accessories, hair pieces and much more. I have placed two orders from here and have been overly satisfied with both purchases. The pictures that are shown are the pieces I have purchased from the site.

My first order was this beautiful sailor knot inspired necklace, and the second was the beautiful sailor knot headband. Theses pieces have GREAT quality. They are strong and will last a VERY long time! The items came in a pink gift bag and with a discount code for a future purchase. Tea Accessories put great attention on details. I love the fact it was packaged beautifully. I will purchase from this web store again! Check it out!  Tea Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment