My photo
I love fashion and make up. This blog will be filled with my take on trends, product reviews, outfits, and quirky things in between! Be sure to check back weekly. I hope you found this blog interesting! xoxoLovexoxo, Amber Hope

Monday, August 1, 2011

Best Foundation EVER!

Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation is quite possibly the best face product on the market. I do not have flawless skin, so I wanted a foundation that covered, but also looked natural. This product sure works! It gives full coverage with a light feel. It only takes a little to cover your whole face. It seamlessly blends and feels like silk. It is a bit pricey: $42 for 35ml. 6 different shades are offered. I am in cashew beige!  I will post the link!
CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!

http://www.lauramercier.com/store/shop/Foundations_Silk-Cr%E8me-Foundation_prod210057
(all info was taken from lauramercier.com. I am not being paid. All opinions are my own!)

No comments:

Post a Comment